The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Thursday, March 17, 2016

#Energy Report: March 17 #2016

3 o'cock........
4 o'clock.......
4:19 am........
Woke up with the head/neck ache.
Medicine - Coffee.
No worries. It'll put me right back to sleep.

Leaks.
Tub. Kitchen sink. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip........
Can't turn them off.
Bathroom door - off the hinges. Screws came out. LOL

It's all falling apart. Literally! LMAO!

I'm so far out of the loop of normal everyday humanity.... Even those that would call me "friend" just don't understand me.
The weird lung feeling.... The joint pains.... I'm crazy for not going to a doctor. LMAO
And I think you're crazy for taking all those pills and being no better off than me....
Ya see, what I realize about my "ills" is that they are messages.
These are manifestations of the energy that is swarming into our planet lately.
You think you are "sick".
I think I'm receiving a message.
You live in fear of being able to maintain medical insurance and having enough money to buy your meds....
I Know I'm not sick and have no such worries. My aches and pains and weird sensations always serve their purpose, and then move on. Always.

People say they believe in GOD.
In what way???

Of course I have weaknesses. Two of them. And I feel quite helpless in regards to their needs.
The "normal" world mocks and shouts obscenities at me, even if only in my own mind...
This is not the truth.
I will not walk in it.
I will not bow to it.
I will be ridiculed and misunderstood.
I will eagerly seek out open doors and opportunities.
But I will not compromise the truth that I've fought so hard to find.
I will not live my life by fear and human clichés.

Where is the purpose and point of this "new" energy ourpouring they speak of??? Is it not to bring resolution and remedy to the broken.... Of mind, spirit, AND body? To build a whole new level of evolution where pain and decay are no longer necessary?
I don't simply sit here and wait..... I sit here and anticipate. I watch. I pay attention. I ask.... How the hell can we fix this?
















No comments:

Post a Comment