The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Connection To Destruction

I love the chaos.
I have a connection to the destruction.
When I hear about "natural" disasters I get excited.
Yes I have darkness.
It is part of me.

It's getting clearer as I get older that I am from another realm.
I am here and now for many reasons and not all of them are for me but for you.

I do dirty work.
I am a sin eater.
I go places that you will not allow yourself to believe in.
I do things that you have forbidden yourself to do.
I bring you gifts that you're not grateful for.

I am not the only one, but I am alone.
You do not understand me.
And tho there's really no reason for it, you just can't accept me.

I have memories of wars, and pains, and events that no one has ever heard of. 
I am a shadow warrior.
I fight battles that most don't know exist.

I serve my purpose.
I am one of the endless number of facets of love, whether you like it or not!
I just may laugh at your demise...
That's ok, because I understand it.
And you don't...... 

LMFAO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment