The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Sunday, March 6, 2016

God Daydreaming

So goddamn sick of this prison in paradise.
Mindfuck!

I deal.
I handle
Don't think i'm dead because of it.
I do it well.
I learn.

I resent the hell outta human fucking beings who don't get it.
Those that had it all and walked away because they "thought"!
Because they were afraid.

I'm still here.
I'm still standing.
That's not pride or arrogance.
That's a fucking undeniable unstoppable FACT.

What's YOUR problem?!?!?!

Yes.... As a matter of fact I AM better than you.

Tired of the isolation.
Michael.

I will not looze my mind!
I will not give away my soul.
And NO ONE will take it from me.

Prison of the mind....
Of the matrix...
Of the soul contract....
Everybody's gotta different story.

Aliens used to scare me.... Then I discovered I was one.

You're all chumps.
You all have the same choice as I do.
Here I am.
Where are you???

I'm tired of you.
You bore me.
You disgust me.

I am god.
What am I saying......

All that means is that I'm waiting for you!
My love never dies.
I don't feel sorry for anything.
I don't feel sorry for any of you.
You are horrible in your current state.

See how that works?
Of course you don't.
If you did, I wouldn't be so alone.





No comments:

Post a Comment