The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Thursday, March 24, 2016

#Energy Report: March 24 #2016 #Lunar #Eclipse

I do not feel sick.
I have had no symptoms of sickness.
And yet my BODY is sick!
I cannot speak well, my throat is scratchy and on the verge of explosive coughing, and my chest rattles when I breathe. Funny, my throat isn't really sore.

Still with the stiff left knee. Other joints seem to be starting to level out - FINALLY. For the most part....

Bewilderment.
Just.... mindboggled.... at the bizarre "common" behavior of people when I have to go out into their world. It's scary. Tho I am not scared, or afraid. It really is just turning into an adventure into a movie.... Into Zombieland! I don't know about other places in the world... Maybe it is a local thing here in Central Florida. But the insanity is just rampant!!! I'm not talking about the headlines you see on TMZ about "another incident in Florida...", no, I'm talking about "normal" people doing "normal" things. All of humanities ills seem to be MAGNIFIED! Stupidity. Selfishness. Carelessness. Oblivion.
[One theory I have is that - what is happening to the planet as a whole, is indeed magnified in certain places - like Florida. Why Florida, because of the quartz crystal beaches.... Because of the vortexes... Because of whatever yet undiscovered/undisclosed energy is in the Gulf of Mexico....]

This is manifested in my world in many ways but one of the most profound is lots and lots of car wrecks.... lots of sirens - cops, firetrucks, ambos..... I've actually seen the aftermath of two pretty gnarly wrecks within the same week - this past week - the most recent one being yesterday. It was amazing how "put out" all the other drivers were.
I know this area hosts a shit-ton of international guests.... but this is not fucking Jeddah! This is America and we have traffic protocol for a reason you rude bastards!!!! I'm not name-calling. They are ALL doing it! Americans mostly!!! But I can only compare it to the stories my Dad and Uncle used to tell of "traffic" in Jeddah. That's the only reason for this reference.
Anyway, these two wrecks were exactly one block apart. They were not fender-benders. But what made me almost lose my cool and get people killed was the complete lack of awareness.... the complete lack of concern and respect for the situation.
No!!! I must get SOMEWHERE and waiting at this light.... Waiting for them to move the body out of the burning car..... THAT JUST WON'T FUCKING DO! Let me see how I can SHOVE  my way thru this before everybody else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT miss this light!!! (I wonder how the crashes are happening????!!!!)
People actually blowing their horns AT ME!
I almost sent very intense, very destructive energy at two people. They WOULD HAVE gotten hurt!!! I felt it! I had to reel that back in, QUICK! I know better! I seriously turned to open my door and jump out at one of them!

Happy Lunar Eclipse!

It is getting more and more difficult for me to bare.... endure... the way this world works and the way that people are not aware... of anything!
I am making my choices in each moment to NOT go to the dark side! I do however feel such anger and resentment toward the human race. And it bubbled up big time yesterday!

Everything is delayed.
It is a theme now.
Everything happens, and then doesn't appear till much later....
There is a wisdom to this. It is happening from a higher source of orchestration. It is a form of help and assistance for the awakened.

Breathing.
Lungs.
A sense of being smothered.
Blocked breathing passages that need to be cleared.
I know you think I'm crazy but just DO IT!
This is affecting machinery, not just humans.

Overheating.... That's been ongoing for a year or so. I just never think to mention it since I only started doing these "Energy Reports" this year.

That is all for now.
Signing off








No comments:

Post a Comment