The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Friday, March 18, 2016

#CHAOS #Donald #Trump is NOT Your Problem!

And the CHAOS!!!!
Do you feel it???

NOTHING makes sense. From the smallest thing to the grandest.

Two car crashes right in front of my apartment since last night! WHY!? It's just Drew Street!
Sirens all day long . . . . . Every day! (Wednesday 3 16 16 was slow - only heard one!)
Sirens from ambos, EMTs, firetrucks, cops... day and night! You'd think we lived in Chicago! But no, it's just lowly little Clearwater Florida. It's never been like this since we lived here.

Chaos.

Along with the joint pains I forget to mention acid!
Heartburn.
Acid reflux.
Whatever you wanna call it. No matter what I eat. I eat well. I indulge. But I eat better than most.
Occasionally money gets in the way, but unless it does, I and my girls eat organic stuff. Seafood, no meat. No farm-raised shit. No GMOs.
Unless we "indulge" in some corporate crap food. Which we do every now and then!

Chaos.

Everything feels like chaos. There is no rhyme. There is no reasoning. Craziness. Chaos.
If I had not done so much work I would be terrified!!!
But I just shake my head and laugh....

I'm telling everyone, as I have from week one - Donald Trump is NOT your problem!!!!!
He is the medicine!

There are much worse things to be concerned about right now.... Like, CHAOS. And whether or not you feel it.... whether or not you have any freaking clue what I'm talking about right now! If you don't, I'm concerned for you!
Yes YOU!!!
The ones I love.
The ones who don't read my messages.

Whatevs man.......
The babysitter left the building a few months back. Yall on yall own. I'm here. But I no longer beg your attention. It's your journey. It's your choice.
But I hear a different hum.... I feel a different rattle.....
And if that means I leave you behind.....

Well.............

Fear-in-a-Grave-White-T-shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment