The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Monday, July 18, 2016

#Taxation Without #Representation

It still goes on because....
You're still angry because.....
There's no justice and no resolution manifesting because.....

Taxation without representation!
Taxation without representation!
Taxation without representation!!!

This is what drove people away from GOVERNMENT to these very shores over 400 years ago!
Taxed
Taxed
Taxed to DEATH!!!
With no one representing me, my reality, my truth.

You're still hurting everyday because....
You have Fake people, speaking Fake words, with Fake voices, and Fake intentions REPRESENTING YOU.
Talking heads.
Same ol' words, over and over and over...

It's all a setup and you're falling for it!!!
It's just the TV head-talkers spewing shit and you're believing every fucking word of it.
You swallow it like freshly killed meat!
No one around me is acting like that. No one around me is out of control.
It's a choice people.

THEY are the problem!!!
Representation without taxation....
Anybody...??

Stop being so goddamn stupid.
Now everybody's scared and hating because the TV told them everybody else in the world was doing it!!!
Are you as dumb as they think you are....?


No comments:

Post a Comment