The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Thursday, July 7, 2016

#Loathing

You know what hurts my soul so much that I loathe....???

People who honestly believe that they've EARNED something!
People who feel that they've worked SO HARD that they deserve something!
People who feel entitled to what they have what they own what they possess....

People who believe with all their heart that you can earn your way to good. That you can and must work your ass off to be right, deserving, respectable.
People who honestly truly believe that those who do not do things that way are lazy beggars and don't deserve anything!

And what just explodes the cherry on top o'that cake for me is that a shit ton of these people identify as CHRISTIAN!
In which case their very own Jesus died in vain.... Cuz they didn't need him, they could've worked their way out of sin and into holiness just fine on their own!!!

I loathe these people.
I do not apologize.
I am not sorry that I loathe them.

These people have a lot to hate, a lot to be angry about, a lot to judge.

Oh COME ON!!!
I'll say it out loud: These people are unevolved shitbags! They are children who honestly believe that they're better than everybody else.
They are egos with dead souls!
They are the scum bottom feeders of the Earth.

They can't see beyond their narrow fucking noses.
They are the spirit that killed Jesus.

Does this piss you off?!?!?!?
Am I too much???????

But at least I know understand acknowledge and ACCEPT why I don't have any friends!!! I don't blame other people!




No comments:

Post a Comment