The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Thursday, July 7, 2016

#Energy Report July 2016

TheApocalypseTees

I don't really wanna write these anymore. I'm forcing myself...
Yet I feel a very real compulsion to put this out.
I am literally nauseous.
I feel anxiety inside.
Nothing makes sense to me anymore.
I am seriously struggling with reality!

How can people be so heartless......

I cannot find my tribe. I cannot connect with anyone. At all.
People are so painful to me right now.
I am almost constantly on the verge of tears.

And money..............
Money has taken over everything including love and caring.
You cant reach out and become friends you must pay for a session...
You must pay for encouragement, guidance, love, friendship....
I have no money. I can't get any money. It runs from me. It mocks me.

How can people be so cruel.....

Pain.......
I cant escape it anymore.
All I can think of is this must be how Robin Williams felt.
So completely overwhelmed by inner noise and feelings and nothing makes sense and no one understands and nothing makes sense and no one sees and everything is about money and I have no money and people are violent about judging people who are different and there is no light and no matter how much I know and how much I learn it just never makes any sense in the end it never ends theres so much pain so much pain so much pain so easy to be hard so easy to be cold.......

And all the while, I do not believe this! I believe in the light! But I have no faith, none whatsoever, that I will ever reach it....

I feel the loathing and the disdain for the poor, the stranger, the misunderstood.....
I feel it all the time now, like a knife jabbing into my gut.
It is severe depression!!!
Except for the fact that its not.

Nothing do you hear me nothing makes sense to me anymore.
I am struggling with reality.

NO ONE sees me.
NO ONE hears me.
No one cares.......

I have lost contact.

Nothing clicks, nothing comes together, nothing works.... There are few and vague synchronisities.

I am seriously worried about my kids being left alone.
I'm not allowed to ask for help.
What I say from a personal voice and what people hear me saying is most often two different things.
I cannot.

All I want is love.
Kindness.
Giving.
But that's not enough for a lot of people!
You have to work your ass off to prove your self your worth your value... And its still not good enough. Nothing is ever good enough.
How can people be so heartless. How can people be so cruel. Easy to be hard. Easy to be cold. How can people have no feelings. How can they ignore their friends, Easy to be proud. Easy to say no. Especially people who care about strangers who care about evil and social injustice. Do you only care about the fucking crowd.... Hard cold selfish dead inside....

I really need to get outta here or I'm gonna get removed......
No one can go on living with this pain this senselessness this madness.....

It is written that someone once said Vanity of vanities, all is in vain. In the end fear God and keep his commandments for this is the lot of man.
I disagree.
Fear nothing, be free, obey no one but your own heart, and love one another. No conditions.




Songwriters Ragni, Gerome / Rado, James / Mac Dermot, Galt
Published by Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Read more: Hair - Easy To Be Hard Lyrics | MetroLyrics 


No comments:

Post a Comment