The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Saturday, July 30, 2016

#Exercising Your #American #Right to #Vote

Don't insult my intelligence by telling me I HAVE to vote for the lesser of two evils!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't lay that patriotic bullshit on me that its my American RIGHT and therefore somehow my DUTY to vote, that men and women have died to give me that right and that FREEDOM!!!!!!

It's ALSO my RIGHT to shoot you in the fucking head based on the clear evidence that you are a fucking ZOMBIE, and be tried in a UNITED STATES court of law by a jury of my peers!!!!

But you don't see me exercising THAT RIGHT EITHER DO YA!!!!???
Cuz its STOOPIT!!!!!

#Donald #Trump
#Hilary #Clinton
#Bernie #Sanders

All #Career #Politicians

#StopInsultingMyInteliigence 

No comments:

Post a Comment