The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Thursday, July 7, 2016

#Pain Is The Answer

TheApocalypseTees
Whoever's supposed to be on my team and whoever's supposed to have my back when its my turn to get in the ring..... YOU SUCK! This HURTS!!!
WHY do people put shit like this on facebook (any social media)?!?!? Because goddamnit we are all dying and we need to be heard!!!
This may be sad but its the only 'world-wide' community we have.
I don't know why I'm on the wrong side of heaven, but here I am. 
I can't see the light. I just have to know that its there. Somewhere. 
I can't vomit positive affirmation all goddamn day! 
I don't live on some isolated mountain range where everything is bliss! 

I am not NEAR as dark as people assume I am. Rather I am a reflection of current energy. 
This shit is here whether you believe in it, like it, see it, feel it, or not! 
I am your sign. I am your test. I am acid. 
And I can hold this shit in for so long and then it starts to eat me alive from the inside! 

Ignore what I say. 
Believe in the light tribe and high vibes all you want. 
Pain is gripping this world. 
And integration will not let those who are the real light tribe escape that!!! 
This is NOT the end of the 7 year tribulation! 
This is only the beginning.... It is not over and it is not going away. 
It is not getting easier. It will continue until it is no longer necessary. 
Its going to continue until you figure out how you're supposed to be.
Its going to continue until you realize that EVERYTHING around you is false!
Its all a lie.
And now YOU have to clean it up and make it right.

Pain pain pain.... Learn what its about and stop trying to "positive vibe" it away! 
The answer is in your heart and NO WHERE ELSE.
This will not be voted away. 
This will not be resolved with any politics. 
This will not be made right with more laws. 

You want accountability??? Hold on to your asses! 
We can be fat slaves or we can be free and sovereign. 
We can no longer be one in truth and pretend to be the other in our minds. 

WE ARE ALL SLAVES! 
The racial drama is real and it is INTENTIONAL and it is here to test your hearts!!! 
Don't fall for it! Don't fall for any of it!!! 
Its all a set up....
Black lives may be more polarized than white lives, but they do NOT matter anymore than any other lives! And until you get that fucking racist speck out of your eye and accept that we are ALL slaves to lying white men!!!!! Nothing is going to get better.

I may appear to be white but that proves nothing! I've not had a DNA test!

Now where's my goddamn team?!? 
I'm fucking drowning and no one's noticing.... 
Go ahead. Wonder why.
Just because I'm ok doesn't relieve you of your responsibility.

Pain Pain Pain........ We are one. Right?
The answer is in your heart and no where else
In your heart and no where else
Your heart
No where else..........

You will not escape.




No comments:

Post a Comment