The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Thursday, July 28, 2016

#Energy Report #4 #July #2016

In these waning moments of July 2016 there is yet another Energy Report....

This energy is cataclysmic in nature....
No one is listening anymore.
The gears have engaged.

My heart is heavy on so so so many levels right now.
MANY levels!
I feel it ALL.
And it hurts, It makes me literally queezy... and the battle in my mind to NOT ALLOW darkness to exalt itself is just fucking insane!
Robin Williams.

Chaos.

No one has listened.
I have written and written and written these messages for years.....
And now here it is.
No one listened.
Like a ghost screaming at the top of my lungs......
And nobody heard a word I said......

I don't really know how to put anything into words right now....
I've written it all before.

Chaos.
The spirit of deception.
Nothing is as it appears to be.
There is only one way and that is for the hearts of individuals to awaken and change.
And there will be no Jesus on a white horse saving all you idiots from yourselves.

You did not wake up.
You don't have a clue.
You've missed the entire meaning of this life.
You have chosen slavery over freedom because you did not learn what the truth was about either of those states of being.
You allowed yourself to be controlled by others.
You did not grow.
You did not take responsibility for your own self.

You mimicked and feigned these concepts like children pretending to be grown-ups, but you have no idea what it really means to be grown!

NO ONE will pray their way, or other's ways out of this darkness.
There is only one way out.

Wake up.
Accept the truth.
Follow your heart not your mind.

Read my old messages.
They're free.

And yet.... I still feel I haven't said anything in this message...
I don't know why.
Chaos....

There is NO ORDER right now.
There is no flow.
Chaos
No rhyme No reason.
Everything is a lie.
Everything!!!

With all that you have left, hold the light of truth and love.
Do not hold on to bitterness and allow it to consume you!!!
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!
Everything is AMPLIFIED now!!!
Everything is dangerous.
You must live beyond this chaos.
You must KNOW in your HEART.
Love is the only thing that will survive.
And even Love does not look like most of you think its supposed to!

#WTFU
Wake The Fuck Up














No comments:

Post a Comment