The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Saturday, April 9, 2016

#Energy Report: April 9 #2016

Holding space for the Fringe.....

Anywhere the wind blows..... Nothing really matters..... to meeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

(Maybe its all just for me now.... Everytime I receive a message and open a page to write it down.... It vanishes!)

The Other Side. I feel an almost total disconnect. I am a wild animal perched high and safe in a tree watching them all... Scattering like ants around a bed that's just been stepped in...

Perspective is King! And SKEWED drastically and dramatically from one person to the next!!!
Have you noticed??

I feel the Warrior.
Lone.
Outcast.
Not what you think.

Bat-Shit crazy but still sane... (wow)

The WAVES!!! They indeed keep coming. Extreme highs, extreme lows, noticeable calms.... But count on their soon return!!!
It's all about.... All in how you interpret them, ride them, respond to them....
Take it easy..... Don't let them overwhelm you, even if you have to just surrender and melt into them. "Overwhelm" is a state of mind. And nothing more.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. You may think you know what this means...... But you're more likely to be the ones its talking about.

Money, Politics, Vaccines, Panama Papers,
Bernie, Donnie, Hillie......
Truth

Which word does not fit with all the others in the group above?

Amazingly I bet you all answered correctly.
And you still play the game without flinching.

"Well what'r we supposed t'do!!!?"

The answer to that question decides your fate in this game you've created.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth










No comments:

Post a Comment