The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Saturday, April 9, 2016

#Prophecy and #Prophets

Prophecy does not mean "It is written in stone!!!" and cannot be changed.
Prophecy is not a WARNING of what could happen.

Prophecy is..... "Yall all got free will and you can do ANYTHING you want to! You are not locked into ANY fate ordained by any GODS!!! (But I see things..... And I know EXACTLY what yall all gone do... And he'it is...!) You don't believe me!?!? Watch what happens..... Just like I said.......!!!"

A Prophet is merely someone who is "tuned in" to a higher frequency of vibration, allowing them to see into timelessness, or the Akash, or "the future"....
Just like a wise mother who tells her child not to touch the hot burner on the stove.... She's not sealing the child's fate! by "prophesying" that it will hurt really bad. She just has a much grander perspective as a grown, experienced adult, than a 2 year old child does. The child has free will to choose. But the mother knows what's gonna happen before it happens..... Prophecy!



No comments:

Post a Comment