The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

#Energy #Report: #June 14 #2016

I feel a huge huge ending of some sort.....
I've been feeling it on and off for weeks.
A 'Goodbye'.
As absolute as death.
And when it's "on", it is strong!
It does NOT feel like death for me.
Just an epic ending. Goodbye.

The heat is weird. Eighty nine degrees today is much more suffocating than eighty nine degrees was 10 years ago!

Oxygen is thin... my lungs struggle to keep up sometimes.
I am a heavy Earth person.... I feel incredible density/magnetism in my body.

Pain is concentrated in my hips now. When I walk or stand I feel about 14 months pregnant - in my hips/lower back. I'm not sure what this is saying......

There is again a lull in my creative energy.

Last night - Monday June 13 2016 - was very very very restless!!!
I reached out to all my kids and my network. (They do not feel like "tribe").
No one person place or thing stood out to me.
Just chaotic electricity.
I even felt a strong jolt in my left finger tips at one point. (I thought of Ashley - LOL)

I know a lot of that energy is from the incident in Orlando and the raging debate among the children of this world. (NOT MINE!) They have come down to a brash yet law abiding ring master who represents the very best of the old dying system, and a criminal who is pure evil and completely deceptive.

I believe this chaos we feel is two negative ends of a magnet being forced together!!! With a third negative end trying to force his way in as if that would be correct and make things better!
This will not work! There will be an implosion! Because none of them offer a future of love and peace, neither will allow humanity to evolve to its next level. So "those" children are FUCKED.

I felt nothing over the Orlando incident.
I acknowledge how painful it is for so many, but honestly I feel that none of it is what it appears to be. And I feel that there is much more turmoil to come.

We are not here to stop it!
We are here to hold the light so that the evolutionary process and period of this cycle of the galaxy can make a successful journey into another generation of expanded souls! We are here to work with Mother Earth and all of the other planetary and galactic members of our galaxy - we are not here to manipulate it into our own version of what should happen.
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

My heart speaks of grace and mercy as we all GO THRU!
We WILL go thru. My heart is filled with an offer of grace to those who will receive it so that they may endure this time. My heart is also filled with an offer of mercy to assist any who will accept it.
Not pity.
Not sorrow.
Not fear.
Not regret.
No excuses.
No apologies.

This is the Apocalypse.




No comments:

Post a Comment