The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Thursday, June 16, 2016

#Options Are Running Out

Ok.... One word:
I-don-know-why-i'm-here. One word.

Everything "in me" is OFF in "this world".
Nothing quite matches.
CLASSIC Puzzle scenario!
The pieces LOOK like they fit, and may even fool you as you put them into place.... But in the long run.... You realize in an undeniable way... that this piece just does not really belong in this place.

I feel my inner BULL about to crash the shit out of every fucking pristine little foney ass China shop in my goddamn path!

I am a goddamn ROTTWEILER, who's spent my life trying to be a Maltese!
I'm tired of it..... I'm worn out with it.....
Run with me or get the fuck out of my rude, offensive, inappropriate ass way!

If this describes you too, COOL! We are not alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment