The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Monday, December 14, 2015

#Convergence - The Perfect Storm

This whole bullshit pervasive DOGMA that says humans must be flawed and bad and selfish and liars.....
The whole "this is why we can't have nice things".... Because someone ("someone"!) will come along and abuse the rights, privileges, order, system.... Someone will "be human" and fuck it up for everybody....
The whole "this is why we have laws!" bullshit.....

For those of you who do not believe in humanity as it is supposed to be... You are doomed to live in the world in which you believe. It is a completely unsustainable world filled with evil and it will therefore implode upon itself violently, since that's all you believe humans are capable of.

This is of course a lie, but you cannot accept that, therefore you are going to live with the deadly reality that you do believe in and are convinced of.
You cannot believe in a world where humans make the right choices for the highest good of all because they genuinely want to, instead of being told to.
You cannot see a world where everyone is free to excel and enjoy the objects of their curiosity and creativity, without exponential costs and forced labor and..... some human factor to fuck it all up for somebody!
You cannot conceive a world where I am just as concerned about, interested in, and excited for YOUR life as I am mine.

This - your utter disbelief - is why you will not live in a world like that.
But I will.
And your beliefs will not keep me from it.

There is a convergence.
A convergence of belief systems that will mutually benefit one another. Your darkness will propel my light and my light will propel your darkness.
I will be propelled into a grander, more expanded reality, and you will be propelled into a smaller, more restrictive reality.
I do not have to wait for you to "see things my way...." or "wake up" before I can live in my beautiful world!!!
Oh HELL NO!
That too, is a lie.

It is the time of the convergence!
A convergence is a meeting of two powers going in opposite directions!
They will soon collide because there is no place left to go now, and there will be "sparks"!
But its time!!!
The perfect storm has been brewed up, and here we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment