The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Saturday, December 12, 2015

#Autism and #Autistic Tee Shirts



So my youngest daughter is an Autistic.
Yes, that's right, I meant to say it like that - An Autistic.

She does not HAVE Autism!
She IS Autistic.

She is 30ish (god knows when you may be reading this!) and she looks about 12. Nothing to do with Autism, just fucking amazing DNA.
She is semi-verbal. Very happy. Very wise. Very spiritual. And she's an artist.

So obviously art is her profession.
No.
Profession suggests you fill a highly specified skill set as a functional "cog" in society.
No, she just draws. And draws, and draws and draws.... She does not "do" society.

If anyone would like to pay her for a print of her art, she will gladly accept your money. Money is what this world wants from all of us, so money is what Abi wants from you.

So I'm always looking for ways to share her art and allow her the opportunity to have an income from her gifts, skill, and talent.
She has a web site - http://kerismatic.wix.com/abiartphotography
And a facebook page - www.facebook.com/Abis-art
And I have made a facebook page on which I display her art and mine and other things that offer the same energy about Autism that we feel - www.facebook.com/weareautistic
Because as I always say, If I had been born in 1994 instead of 1964, I would have definitely been diagnosed as Autistic!

It is a paradigm. It is not a disease. It does not need a cure. It has risen to prominence in our time because we need it and we need them! We need their message. They offer us the opportunity to form CONNECTIONS again with our children.
If we will look into their souls, with our souls - because you most often are not allowed to look into their eyes - then we will hear, and understand.
That nothing is more important to humanity than connection.
With the gift of Autism, we are forced to stop everything, and reconsider everything that we've come to know as normal.

So my latest venture for my daughter Abi is Teespring.
I have some skills with graphics programs and so I take her art and make it look awesome on t-shirts. I also throw some of my own in the mix.

You can find a growing collection here -
teespring.com/we-are-autistic

https://teespring.com/red-panther-respect-your-fea?pr=TDF2XVJZ73
This is about empowerment.
This is about a new paradigm.
This is about awareness and consciousness.
This is the message of Autism.

WE ARE AUTISTIC
WE ARE MANY
WE WILL NOT CHANGE
ACCEPT US

Red Panther Free Shipping!







No comments:

Post a Comment