The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Why I Post

Ok the reason I post what some of you may consider "so much negative content..." is because most of the world is SO FRIGGING IGNORANT of what is really going on around them.
There are still many people whom, if they knew, they'd wake up and start paying attention.  They'd recognize the world and times they are alive in, and they'd become curious as to who they really are and how they may serve in love.

I am not a fear-mongering protester!  I am not a Bible-thumping YOU'RE ALL GOIN TO HELL preacher. I am not a fear-filled doomsdayer.

I do believe many are "going to hell" because that's what they've created for themselves, that's what they have chosen to believe - whether they really understand it or not.  I have no power to condemn.
But I do have the awareness and the confidence to say what I feel and interpret what I see.  And some are going to a hell all their own.

That's not why I post.

I post so that thru becoming aware of your surroundings, you may indeed begin to awaken to the truth of who YOU are.  Not how bad the world is.... but how important you are in creating a new world.
(NOT THE NEW WORLD ORDER... but a New World.)
I post just as much positive content as I do "negative".
I feel along with many others that we should not focus on tearing down the bad but instead -being aware of the bad - we focus on building the good, the true, the pure, the peaceful, the genuine, the sincere, the authentic.

There are those out there that simply do not see things the same way.  That's their choice.  I am not here to convince them otherwise or enter into combat with them about who's right and who's wrong.  But if they ever begin to question.... what's going on, the system, reality, God..... I can offer them food, I can offer them clean water... maybe even some good wine.

I'm not worried for the future.  I'm not afraid of the apocalypse. I've said it before and it seems appropriate to say again now:  You think nothing happened on 12.21.12 ???  If you can't feel the difference, then yes - you should be afraid of the times you live in!  Something did happen.  There was a shift.  We have entered a time like no other.  Just remember - for every action, there is an equal and opposite re-action.  For all the glory that comes with the Golden Age... Darkness will match it.  This is the time that will prove whether or not Light & Love really do triumph over Darkness & Fear.

Wake up.  Participate.  The darkness is indeed getting darker.  Quickly!
So find the light within you.

Nothing is as it appears to be out there.  Its all a fabricated lie.  Don't continue to buy into it.  Wake up from your stupor.  Think for yourself.  Feel the truth in your gut.  Stop being afraid to be completely self sufficient and responsible!

THAT'S why I post what I do.  If you get it, good.  If not.... then don't look.

Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment