The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Friday, January 15, 2016

A SPECIAL Energy Report: January 15, 2016

Things to be aware of right now!  :
Ancestry
Genealogy
History
Roots
Origins - Original Origins! Like... Ancient, Cosmic Origins....
Common Perceptual Stories - And The Truth

I am a psychoarcheologist. I "Need To Know".

Its all in flux right now....

EVERYTHING has a shadow right now, and the SHADOW is what you need to be looking at, AND understand that it is NOT necessarily what you may think it is....

We are NOT destined to die horrible deaths!!! But masses will die, many in horrible deaths, because it is STILL a choice.

The Enlightened and Awakened are NOT destined to escape. Death in some cases is mercy. But there is a Light Army that will stand and not relent under any circumstances. They cannot be defeated. They have NO fear. They know. Is this you?

"The Rules" no longer apply to you.

Many of us have been "removed" or are being "kept out" of the system FOR A REASON. Stop fighting it. Take this initial moment (initial moment of what...?) to adjust and deal with your mind and all the old programming that is trying to destroy your true self, true life, and true mission for this life and time! NO you are not lazy. NO you are not a freeloader. NO you are not useless. NO you are not a burden. NO you are not a user. NO you do NOT need to try harder!
Go into the shadows, into the darkness, embrace it.... Stay in the cave, on the mountain top, on hiatus, ALONE AND SILENT...
STOP trying to be normal and fit in, you know not what you do!!!

Trust. Find it.  (Clue: It's inside of YOU and no one, no where else!!!)

Petty. Everything you're used to, accustomed to, reliant upon is.... so petty. So insignificant.
Yet it has meaning.... but not the meaning you're used to, accustomed to, reliant upon...

Convergence: Everything is nothing and nothing is everything all at once now. And this is truly a felt, real thing!

The movies.... All true! Secret intel....

I'm reporting this stuff because I feel it. I see it. I sense it. I KNOW it...

As the years progress I find my life harder and harder to believe...
When I say I never fit in... I mean like a MOVIE, I NEVER FIT IN!!
There is a "way" of seeing my life - from MY perspective - that is so right, so easy, so free, so real, so natural to me.... Like, THAT'S the life I was supposed to be living all along... But that life is EVERYTHING that people in this world, in this society, in this culture hate. It is a life of unintentional defiance to everything around me. So biblical...... Which is irritating!
And now.... As shit gets REALLY weird, and I find myself more and more comfortable with those forbidden ideals of who I "could've been", it's still hard to believe.
It's becoming real! The world I feel at home in. But others still don't get it.
Everything is losing its definition. EVERYTHING!
Boundaries are fading... The fabric of reality is getting thin... Literally.
Anything is possible!!!
Bizarre!
Strange Majik is not even what I thought it was!!! It's even deeper, wider, more cosmic.... More "real" and tangible than I imagined.

I feel like the Akash has been opened to me and its SO COOL but way too much information to absorb, integrate, and make useful at this time.... So it's just like a little secret party! LOL
Downloading light codes.... Anchoring new intel.... Integrating higher dimensions into this reality.... Its all so simple, so obvious.... but still SO FUCKING UNREAL!
I really AM this way, and its ok...
It's OK!

So let it be...
Turn it loose...
There's no announcement.
No title.
Just the satisfaction of finding missing fragments and seeing their importance and significance in me, mine, and the whole.
Self
Solitude
Silence

So very cool...



No comments:

Post a Comment