The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Monday, December 31, 2012

No Longer

Many things no longer make sense.
Why do we keep doing them...?

We gladly trade our freedom for invisible chains of slavery as long as we do not have to see, hear or speak the truth.

That requires balls..... and dogs just don't have balls anymore now do they?  We've made them all sterile so's we don't have to be responsible for anything.

I'll gladly trade my freedom for my responsibility any day!  :))
Who needs the heartache of responsibility!?
Much less complicated if you just tell me what to do.

GOD!!!!  Why can't you just tell me what I should do!?!?!?
Because then we wouldn't be free.  God treats us as equals... And respects us as individuals...  

Many things no longer make sense.
You no longer make sense.

Slaves without chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment