The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Saturday, January 24, 2015

I Am Worthless

Ya see.... Here's the thing - Because I don't have a degree in anything, or a license to practice anything, or an ordination by a HUGE mega-religion (one recognized by the IRS).... no certification, no insurance bond, no endorsement from any prestigious institution - I am nothing.

All my wisdom and skill.... worthless.
All my experience and ability, all my desire to contribute and participate.... completely invalid.

There is a huge wave.... a movement... of people who see the need for change. Many people have stepped out to begin to do things differently and make things better than the old system. But most - yes MOST - of these same people who seem to be awake, are simply falling into a new way to do the same old thing... which will keep them in the same old system.

Many people realize the need for change, but can't see out of the damn box.
Mission accomplished.
Slavery established.
Confirmed.
Secured.

What very, very few can see is that the WHOLE SYSTEM  is what must go!
Completely!
Disintegrate!

What very, very few can grasp is that there is at our fingertips (!!!) a way that is so good and perfect that it is divine!
People cannot see what is right in front of their faces.

What has become contemporarily known as capitalism, has no better version of itself! Stop trying to fix it.
There IS a system where everybody gets everything they want and need. And it involves no money whatsoever. None.

A highly intelligent, creative, compassionate, awake and aware person such as myself... has no place in this current society. Because I have no papers. I am not to be trusted with the obvious knowledge, skill, and talent that I have.

Do you not realize that every little every..... everything.... everyone, every place, even thoughts..... have become monetized!  Life is a commodity... birth and death and every little every in between - All commodities! There is a price on everything and the only ones that are served by this system are the cold, heartless, or at best indifferent and oblivious, wealthy.

Gravity is not a choice. The economic system is.
Oxygen is not a choice. Believing in an illusion is.

Because I don't have "paper credentials" that signify my worth, I am therefore worthless.
And speaking of "worth", at this point, all those papers represent is debt or the price you paid for your legitimacy. The paper does NOT signify that you are gifted, skilled or in any way know what you're doing, or that you should be doing it! Yet people think "education" signified by "papers" is in some way magical and guarantees legitimacy, comfort, safety, assurance.
These same "people" are the ones who file lawsuits against the ones with "papers".... How dumb is that?
How obvious is it that papers from a school or any other institution do NOT signify that someone knows what they are doing?
From my perspective it is absolutely mortifying how blind people are!

So here I am.
Worthless.
No price on my head.
Lots of debt from trying to be what I'm supposed to be.
But the truth that I am left with after all this time is this...
I don't want a price on my head... on my life.
I am not for sale. I am not a commodity and I don't want to be.
My value does not lie in someone else's opinion of me.... or in papers or institutions.
Because even a degree is just a paper that reflects someone else's opinion of me. It reflects that a conglomerate of people that have become known as an institution have given me their "OK" to do what they are supposedly proficient at. Did I pass all their courses and tests because I too have become proficient? Or because I cheated, paid someone to do my work just so I'd pass, crammed rote information into my head to pass a test, never to remember it - much less actually understand it - again...?
My grandfather did not even attend high school... and he built a small empire. No papers required. Papers had no impact on his abilities.
Academic papers are just a gangster-ass front to get money!
Seriously! I mean, what changed between the time people did things because of their abilities and a need to know how to do somethng, and the time that people did things because of their academic papers!?
NOTHING!
Except someone realized that that they could have control by monetizing education...
If it were only about insuring that one had the genuine and proper knowledge and skill to serve their community, it would have remained "an apprenticeship"... like it was before "colleges" were invented.
There was no price on my grandfather's education. Nor the education he passed down to me and my cousins! There is no school on the planet that can teach me what I learned from watching my grandmother in the kitchen. I would ask her for the recipe for some of my favorite dishes that she would make.... And she always said... "I don't know....!? I just kinda put it together..."

I don't have a degree.
I'm not licensed or certified.
I'm not bonded or insured.
Yet I'm really good at some stuff.... Better than the average person. I have more knowledge than most people do about certain things. But I'm not allowed to share it with you. Because I didn't pay for an education which produces a piece of paper which is required to get a license that I have to pay for, and have to pay to renew year after year, so that you can rest easy knowing that I had the money.... I mean knowledge required to pass a test that shows that I'm qualified to do whatever it is you want me to do..... 
Money money money money money money money.... Money does not qualify me to do shit.

Your challenge is to see my true value!
Your challenge is to believe that you can indeed do that... all by yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment