The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ode To The Father

Soo..... This month of June 2014 started off with my Mom letting me know that my Dad went to the hospital because it was difficult for him to breathe. Turns out he had pneumonia and they put him on a ventilator. Each report had him getting worse, not better. He could not breathe on his own. He was not responding to treatment. He ended up in "critical" condition. Everyone was scared.  Really scared! This wasn't like him. He's 76 but only on paper. To meet him you'd never know he was that old! He's perpetually young, super intelligent, funny as hell, always well dressed and well groomed. He has had several major heart surgeries and sailed thru them all. So THIS was not expected. And just as suddenly as it came on, he took yet another unexpected turn after over a week of only getting worse. He started getting BETTER!!! He is off the ventilator and raising hell again... ;) .  He is not a good patient.  He is not the sickly type. Talk about a drama king.... all this for a Father's Day build-up....?  Really Dad...? This guy.....!  He is indeed one of the most loved Father's on the planet!!! It hurt like hell that I could not get to him and be at his side thru this. My Mom and my step sisters held him up night and day, relentlessly, never leaving his side. I knew from the beginning that he was ok. But life, death, and fear are funny, powerful energies.....
I spoke to him in spirit during the days that he was unconscious. I told him not to leave. I told him we were not done. I know he heard me. Just like he heard my little sister say to him on her birthday in the middle of all this.... "All I want for my birthday is to see those beautiful blue eyes of yours," .... And he opened his eyes, looked right at her, and then closed them again. Needless to say she silently flipped her shit!!! LMAO
No Larry Eure, we are not done, you and I.
You OLD FART!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment