The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

His Last Window

This here parTICular blog is personal and simply for recording purposes.

This is his last window.  He takes it, or this will be his last year.
That is not a threat or a warning.  It is an observance of the future.
This is a "mark my words, I know what will happen".
I feel it.  I see it.  Watch and see it happen.

This is the year.  This is the one that makes or breaks.

On this day............ let it be recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment