The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pain In My Throat

Pain in my throat... That has risen up from my heart.
Why is this shitty "world" on this beautiful majestikal planet?
How does pain and joy coexist when pain is all around, pain is free and joy is so very very hard to find?
How can we work as slaves and be enlightened at the same time!?
And yet there are those who are... "successful"... who have no idea what I'm talking about.


This is wrong!
It is fundamentally wrong.
A planet of prisoners.... waiting to be free...
Just waiting........ and waiting and waiting and waiting....



Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
But desire fulfilled is a tree of life.


Is it any wonder we give up and crave death....
Is it any wonder that we go blind trying to see....
Is there any doubt that we go mad trying to understand...


For some hope never dies.
For others hope dies over and over again yet their life will not let them go.


I feel the inherent evils of Capitalism.
Its premise is freedom but its tools are weapons of pain and suffering, lies and dishonesty. In the Capitalist's head he believes he is free to gather as much wealth as he possibly can. Why? I ask why.... why does a man feel the need to amass as much wealth as he can?
Security.
Security!!!!
Never to worry again.
No worry for food, shelter, safety, clean water.... Never to fret over labors and efforts and ability... Never to be judged again. Never to suffer.... Never to fear...


But fear, the Capitalist does. Constant fear! Fear that someone will take what is his! Fear that someone will steal all that he has gathered, and that he will once again have to struggle for basic needs. Fear that he will once again have to perform, and achieve, and outshine in order to gain wealth.... So that he will never have to worry again....
Such is his fear that he too will steal, cheat and lie.... Because he is a Capitalist and he is FREE to get as much wealth as he can.
No longer the tyranny of rulers!!! No longer can any man tell him that he can only have this much and no more! He can have as much as he wants.... Because he is free.
And in his mind, we are all free. We are all as free as he is to do what he does and have what he has.


And if we are all free.... Then why worry or fear that another man will take what is ours?


Because in the heart of man lies the evil of darkness and demons.... of hell and of Satan.... In the heart of man is fear and distrust.... Because some man will indeed come to steal what is yours! Some man will stop at nothing to take all you have! Some man will lie and cheat and kill you, because he is afraid..... Afraid someone will do the same to him. And on and on this cycle goes. And good men turn corrupt, because of fear.


If I have more power, then I can defend myself from all these lying, cheating, murdering men. If I control everything.... then they cannot control me and take what I have so that I have to struggle for food and water and shelter..... and joy.
Yes. He is free. He is FREE!


He is free.....
He is free to know that he is better than those who have less because he knows that he obviously worked harder and deserves more than they.
He is a Capitalist. And he cannot understand why, in a Capitalist society, everyone doesn't joyfully gather as much as he does. If they don't, it's their own fault! If they want what he has they should work as hard as he does.


But in a Capitalist society, there is no guarantee that some bigger fish will not come and swallow you up. After all, that fish also is free to swallow up all that he can. So you should be afraid.... and defend your wealth, hold onto your wealth, at all costs.... because there is no nice guy in this game. It is cut-throat.


This is financial freedom.
This is the model for the whole world to follow.
This gives all men equality! No king will have more than me! I can gather a l l l l l l l l that I want! Whether I need it or not - no one can judge me, because they are also free to gather as much as they want! If they want what I have, GO GET IT! But don't touch mine... Or I'll kill you.


I am free to be greedy. I am free to be selfish. I am free to give. But if I give too much then I may run out! And why would I give my wealth away to freeloaders who have the same opportunity as me to go get their own?!


This is the American Capitalist. Many think it is un-American to be any other way.
But it is obvious that Capitalism does not work. Look around and see how many happy people you can find.....


Capitalism is not the answer. It is based on fear, not freedom.
If we got rid of all the rules in the world, and there really was freedom, what do you think would happen first?
Someone would try to take control of those who are weaker. Someone would inflict fear and threaten repercussions for not doing what the strongest man said to do. And the strongest man would sit on a throne and demand that allllllll the others work their asses off to support his needs.... so that he would never want and they would struggle to survive. And if one man stood up to this strongest of men and said NO! I am not a slave, I too am free and you need to get off your ass and work like everyone else!
Then that man would be killed and strike fear into the minions... Or that man would be strong as well and some of the people would be brave enough to follow him, and others would stay with the man on the throne.... And there would be two "groups" who had differing ideas..... And in order to protect themselves, they would fight and war....... and ... oh. This is just how it is today....
So what the hell is "freedom"?
???
Can anybody tell me what freedom is...?!
It is not that thing that our troops fight and die for...!!!
Do you see?


Can you see...???


NOTHING will change the hearts of men...!
Nothing.
Because we are
FREE.


We ARE free to have all that we want and this is what we've chosen. This fucked up world that we live in right now. Because of FEAR.


I am a freak.
I can see what's coming.
And it will indeed take something Biblical to stop this mad mad cycle. Something supernatural. Something that has never been seen before....
This time is different.
I see it coming.
I don't always understand it. But I see it. And I know.


Security.
Never to worry again.
No worry for food, shelter, safety, clean water.... Never to fret over labors and efforts and ability... Never to be judged again. Never to suffer.... Never to fear...
Has this ever worked?
No.
Something's gotta give.

No comments:

Post a Comment