The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Friday, July 12, 2013

Just So Tired . . . .

Oh my god.... I am DRUNK with the desire for freedom from these limitations and LIES.....
I see and feel such a different world.... And I do not see any end to this current madness.... This violence, this butchery of life...
I hurt so deeply and I cannot reason it away.
I have no desire to be medicated.
I have no desire to die.

I want beauty and peace and love.
I want respectfulness.
I want honor and joy and happiness.

And the idea that this is what we ALL want... It's what all of us have always wanted.... Well that's just bullshit. If we all wanted this for so long, we would surely have it by now.

Why don't we?
Why don't we have peace?
Why do people lie and justify murder and torture and hunger and ignorance?
Why!?
Tell me what will make this cycle stop once and for all???
Death is NOT an acceptable answer!
"One day" is NOT an acceptable answer either....! "One day" I won't be here..... and people that I love are already not here!
There's got to be another answer.

And I want it now.
I'm so tired..........

No comments:

Post a Comment