The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Adventures in Smileage 1

So.... Last night me & my crew went over the Courtney Campbell to Pinkberry.  It was about 7ish in the evening.  Well, we've done this before and shoulda nowne, that weekend evenings are NOT a good time to try to go to PB!!!
It was so comical..... I must say.
There were so many angry people... LMAO!!!
Why??

PARKING!
dun dun DUUUUUUH!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!
I actually had fun in the face of parking carnage.  :P

Round and round we went.... waiting.... stalking.... competing....
Watching the looks on people's faces....
Dodging the (obviously) wealthy, greedy assholes as they dart and dive and move out of turn....
Obviously afraid that if they're kind enuff to be patient and play fairly, that YOU will get the last steak instead of them!
LMFAO...... Ohhhh..... Stupid fuckers..... I'm just here for the yogurt....!

HAAAAA!!!!!

For those not in the Tampa Bay area, Westshore Plaza has several very upscale restaurants on one side of the mall, and hiding inconspicuously behind them all..... is Pinkberry.  :)

So to get the best non-homemade yogurt ever made, you have to prepare for parking lot war.  That is unless you're smart enuff to go during the day.... Then its a little better.

I got some serious smileage... laffing and grinning ear to ear at the horn-honking, hand throwing, and the all around inconsideration of fellow human beings.....
AND we actually got to park and get yogurt!
I got a "pina colada" style with coconut yogurt, coconut flakes, mango, pineapple and mochi.
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment