The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Friday, August 17, 2012

So at this point....

It's all about nothing.....
No life, no energy, no momentum.
Everything is grinding to a halt.  Stillness.
I want to say....
I don't want to say....
..........................
something catastrophic this way cometh.  There I said it.
Something in me says everything's fine for you, but everything's not normal.  It's far from normal!  And it will never be normal again.
Sip spirits, have a smoke and pay attention.  There are no rules.  Wild Wild West.....
You are not here for you this time, you're here to serve others.
But what the hell does that mean when no one wants to be helped......?
I can barely fill one hand with the number of people who are even alive much less want help!
Whatever.  That's what the liquor and tobacco are for.  To kill time.
It's all nonsense.
Consciousness.... isn't really even consciousness anymore.  Zombies.  People think I'm cute when I say that.  I'm totally serious.  If you don't get it, you're probably totally a zombie.
Whatever.  That's what the liquor and tobacco are for.  To distract.
It's looking obviously ridiculous now.
Obvious.
Ridiculous.
Strawberry fields.... Nothing is real...
It's just not real children.
Learn who you are... and you're not any of that.
Just watching you all pass by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment