The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Life

My life is not gonna work out like you want me to. Its not gonna work out like EYE want me to! You think you don't give a fuck... till you're stripped and nailed helpless for all to see.... Then you find those lost fucks..... And like boils, you can't do a damn thing about them but let them boil... let them judge... let them assume, mock, and shake their heads at you....
Pop quiz asshole - It was me. You failed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment