The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Monday, November 3, 2014

October 8 2014

Sitting under the blood moon eclipse on the beach I had 3 people on my heart and only a few more on my mind.
Clarity.
Beauty.
Come what may.
I went with the five shells I found yesterday at Honeymoon Beach.
I came home with four.  One was removed without my interference.

Lots of energy!!!!
ADHD type of energy.
I experienced some frustrated energy.  I allowed without judgment.  I could feel the Aries energy!

Excitement.  Intensity.  Child-like.  Wreckless.  Fearless.
Feel it all.  Let it be.
I felt the work.  I felt things leave my being.
A totally new existance!

Clarity beyond 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment