The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Because I'm HAPPY!

It's been a while....
I've been so . . . discouraged?  Nobody's listening. So why bother....
But here's some stuff that I feel needs some random attention, whether any of you dumbfucks read it or not.

Jimmy Buffet is a god.  I love him/his music/his vibe.  Tickets to see one of his shows:  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!? JESUS would have to get a payday advance to buy those shits!

Cesar Millan is a god.  I love him/his message/his methods/ his vibe. And he's cute as hell! Price of one of his training camps: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?  Jesus would say, "Aw HELL NAW! I'll buy a damn muzzle!"

People are not sheep!  Sheep are sheep and they do "sheep" very well.  To call dumbfuck people "sheep" is an insult to perfectly fine sheep.  People are AMOEBAS!!!!

Vaccines.  Really...?  Nobody knows what that shit is and AMOEBAS are too stupid to question the "authoritarians", they just trust them blindly.  Look around.  Vaccines are killing us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Our childrens and our pets!!!!  Stop vaccinating and start using your fucking brain capacity HUMANS.  RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malaysian Airlines Flight MH 370.  Again.  Really??? It's a false flag!  It's a set up.  It was planned!  It's not missing....!  No one will know the real truth for a very long long time... till all the AMOEBAS have forgotten about it and no longer CARE.  AMOEBAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTING ELSE IN THE HEADLINES.... LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's all lies and many of you know it and yet....... you keep playing the damn game like you just might win.
OH
MY
GOD.

It's too late.
It's over.  OVER!
You lose.

But not me.  Because I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Because I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY. Because I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYYY. Because I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYY.
Here come bad news talkin this & that.  Well gimme all ya got n don't hold back.  I should prolly warn ya I'll be just fine.  No offense to you but don't waste ya time... Here's why... Because I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Because I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY. Because I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYYY. Because I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYY!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment