The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Friday, October 4, 2013

#Insurance

There is not an insurance company in this country that covers, nor will Obamacare, the medication my baby girl needs.
I cannot afford the medication she needs right now.
How do you think this makes me feel....?
PATRIOTIC?
Proud to be an American?
Thankful to live in a free capitalist country?
Do I give a fuck about paying taxes???
Or national parks?
Or NASA?
This whole thing is a charade... A joke...
And my baby girl is still very sick.
What am I supposed to do....
There are only two options.
Sell my soul.
Or suffer.
.................
I guess I'm just a delusional, crazy, selfish bitch...
Are we done yet...?

No comments:

Post a Comment