The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Friday, August 23, 2013

Modern Slavery

Don't get mad at me.
Don't hate and curse me.
I never put chains or shackles on you.
I never told you to bow and serve me.
I never put you in prison.
I never drove you down.

You chose to give me your mind.
You chose to give me your soul.
You chose to give me your young.
You dug the hole.

If I am your master, it's because you chose to follow.

If you feel lost now....
If you feel trapped now....
If you feel worthless and helpless now...
If you feel used,
If you feel like the victim....
If you feel tortured and abused...
Lied to and taken advantage of.....

You are.
But don't blame me.
It was your choice.
You are slaves without chains.
You indentured yourselves.
I simply obliged your own stupidity..... I filled a gap.....
Someone had to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment