The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Transformation

The transformation is in full progress.
The world as I've known it is in deed winding to an end.  I don't know about yours.

Everything feels so different.  And there's no obvious explanation for it.  I don't know how everything is gonna play out, I just know that its going to play out, and that change is imminent.  Isn't it always....
But not like this.  Not for me.  

Indeed, many go thru change, even transformation, on a daily basis.  But this has to do with a new world.  A new way.  That is old.  But new... 
New mostly because no matter its ancient origin, we've never been able as a species to bring it all together and live it.  

All together now....

A new cycle, a new phase, evolution is happening before your very eyes.
Can you tell?
Do you see it?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment