The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Friday, January 9, 2015

Now - This Is Where I'm Going

I want an RV so that I can travel and be at home at the same time.
I want some land to work - not own - to grow food, raise animals, build things, make things... For myself, my family, and to share with others!
I want to make my own clothes-washing device.
I want to hang my clothes out on a line to dry in nature, weather permitting.
I want to make my own wine and beer, maybe even whiskey.
I want to grow medicinal herbs..
I want to dig a hole and fill it with water and create a Japanese garden and build a bridge over the pond.
I want to build a tiny house on wheels all from scratch, recycled, and re-purposed material... with all volunteer help.
I want to live completely off grid - and by that I mean live so that I am, or my immediate community is, the source of all my needs and wants. This would include an internet source.
Solar panels!
Rain water.
Compost or re-purpose everything!
No more petro based plastic!!!
Make my own clothes. LOL
I want to participate in a community with people who's skill is obvious and appreciated, no matter what that skill may be, with no need for papers!!! (degrees, licenses, certificates, insurance, etc...)
People who's skill they share and pass down freely to others who are adept.
I DO NOT want to live in an old-skool hippie commune!  Sometimes I like to be left the fuck alone, do my own stuff, with my own stuff.
(I appreciate the energy they brought to us in the 60s-70s and the foundation they laid, but our generation - their children & grandchildren - need to bring that into maturity.)
I want to travel around in my RV and help build communities with like minded people all over the place.
I want to gain new skills everywhere I go and then share them with anyone who wants to learn.
I want to be free to move from place to place to help people.
I want to enjoy all kinds of new experiences.

I want to embrace the challenge of helping create a world of accessible abundance without money!!!
Money is already a thing of the past... All we are experiencing now are the residual effects, the transitional phase. Some are prepared for this and some still don't get it. Of course I'm still using it, I'm not going to steal! But I'm using it knowing....... It is not real.

This is the year of Strange Majik.
This is the year of Rubber Meets the Road.
This is the year of Come What May - it's all the same.
This Network begins to form, connect, take shape, and function.




No comments:

Post a Comment