The Apocalypse...

I'm not everybody's cuppa. Warrior Spirit. I serve my purpose whether anybody understands it or not. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Drink the truth like acid. Stare into the light of the Sun. Discover yourself... Become yourself. This is the Apocalypse. This is the Age of Aquarius. You're HERE! Live it!

Search

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Global Warming & Destroying the Earth

Ok, here we go....
DISCLAIMER: The statements in THIS blog post are ADULT ONLY content!!!  For those who are GROWN! For BIG KIDS! Immature, childish bitches will only get their shitty diapers twisted and throw a fit. That is NOT my problem, and I will NOT clean up the mess.

Ready??
Here it is...
We are NOT destroying the Earth.

You heard.
We - dumbass, dipshit, greedy-ass motherfucker human beings are NOT  destroying the Earth.
The Earth is not being destroyed...!
Global warming is a lie. We, (yes the same dumbass, dipshit, greedy-ass motherfucker human beings - "we"),  are NOT, not causing global warming.

Oh damn....... Yall think I'm being my classic  sarcastic self, don't yall...?
Eeeeesh... ummmmm Nope.
Dead serious.

People are not destroying the Earth because the Earth is not being destroyed and people are not causing global warming.  I've also heard rumors about a "round" Earth! "Negros" who have learned to read! And WOMEN voting!!!  But please don't go spreading that cray cray shit around!!!

We're not destroying the Earth and we are not causing global warming.
We are destroying our environment...  We are destroying ourselves.








No comments:

Post a Comment